Flowers Foods

www.flowersfoods.com
  www.flowersfoods.com
There are newer employer reviews for Flowers Foods

They treat me as an employee, without any benefits.

Current Employee - Route Sales Owner in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Route Sales Owner in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Flowers Foods

Pros

Money can be good. Working without a supervisor watching over me(When they are not out to get you.) Flexible work hours.

Cons

No benefits. 24/7 on call. Poor communication from sales management. Complicated pay checks(Too many unexplained charges/changes.) Sales management started to really try and dictate our schedules in 2011.

Communicate directly to distributors and not through sales managers. Stop micromanaging distributors.

46 Other Employee Reviews for Flowers Foods (View Most Recent)

Stay away stay far away

Current Employee - Route Sales Owner in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Route Sales Owner in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Flowers Foods

Pros

Work by yourself and are able to work without a supervisor breathing down your neck most of the time

Cons

They will give you a big allowance when you start and pait a wonderful picture just to get you to buy a route. Once you are there for a 6 months to a year they will start to cut that allowance. I work 60 hours a week and 7 days a week andI am only bring home $400.00 a week average. I was promised $1000.00 to buy the route. This is a real scam as I am seeing. I should have believed the other route drivers in Oklahoma city that told me this before I bought a route. This is happening to many of us here. Many more have quite cause of this.

Keep your word. Relize you will make more money if you take care of the ones working hard for you.

Slow but steady

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Flowers Foods

Pros

Good company, family values and managment is fair. Great brands and growing every year. A leader in the bread category.

Cons

low pay to start. Hard work.

Its a great company if your willing to stick it out and work your way up. Get a better handel on local pricing.

There are newer employer reviews for Flowers Foods