Fluke Networks

www.flukenetworks.com

Slogging through a 9 to 5

(Current Employee) Everett, WA

ProsFair pay in most cases, decent benefits, great spot if you live north of Seattle. Nice to be under the Danaher umbrella if you're looking for security. A leader in its industry, so there are some products you can be proud of.

ConsHighly political environments. Lots of sister companies fighting for the same resources, quality nearly always takes a back seat to schedule and cost. Review process doesn't impact raises, hence once you reach the ceiling of your position, it's hard to go anywhere else.

Advice to Senior ManagementCome up with a reasonable and realistic road map, don't constantly launch projects with unrealistic schedules, reward your top performers more than poor performers.

Fluke Networks...solid products, solid company, overall happy.

Field Sales (Former Employee) Everett, WA

I worked at Fluke Networks

Pros: Solid products. Solid company. Overall happy. The people… Cons: While it's a strength it can also be a determent in terms… Advice to Senior Management: You guys are doing a very good job. Just keep looking out for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A hidden gem of an employer

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Everett, WA

I have been working at Fluke Networks

Pros: Good leadership with new President who joined Dec 2009 Fun atmosphere Dedicated… Cons: Some of the people who have been here a long time don't… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you have been doing to bring our… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Fluke Networks.

Worked for Fluke Networks? Contribute to the Community!