Fluor
www.fluor.com Irving, TX 5000+ Employees

highly recommended place to work

Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee)
Sugar Land, TX

I worked at Fluor

ProsI enjoyed the time I worked at Fluor. Provided me with projects that kept me challenged and always learning. The company provided lots of opportunities for training etc. Fluor so far has had the best benefits, vacation, and compensation package I have had. I am disappointed I no longer work for this caliber of a company and highly recommend working for them.

ConsThe Fluor Campus I was at was located in Sugar Land, TX (AKA Houston). I did not care for Houston much which lead to me leaving Fluor. Maybe, this is a plus to some just not at all for me.

A Good Place To Start

Associate Project Controls Specialist III (Current Employee)
Arcadia, CA

I have been working at Fluor

Pros: Good people, comparable benefits and salary. Cons: Project work often requires a lot of traveling. Not… Advice to Senior Management: LOGCAP middle management needs improvement. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Overall - satisfied

IT Operations (Current Employee)
Greenville, SC

I have been working at Fluor

Pros: Good work life balance Above average compensation Cons: Global competition for promotions 24/7 IT needs Advice to Senior Management: Too many good ole boys promoted. More

There are newer reviews on Fluor.

Worked for Fluor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fluor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fluor CEO David T. Seaton . All reviews posted anonymously by Fluor employees.