Fluor
www.fluor.com Irving, TX 5000+ Employees

Good Place to Work

Project Controls Specialist III (Current Employee)
Sugar Land, TX

ProsGreat location, Flex time is nice with every other Friday off, hours over 40 are paid, very professional company that does things the right way and has an excellent reputation in the EPC industry. I spent 6 years there and enjoyed it, and would go back if the opportunity was right.

ConsYou must be willing to take field assignments to move up quickly, but that is normal in most EPC companies. Most of the computer systems, company software and hardware are old and outdated. Salaries seemed a bit out of touch with the rest of the industry, but not terrible.

Advice to Senior ManagementHold more town halls on what is going on with the company as far as project prospects, or atleast send company emails somewhat frequently. People don't like to wonder about what their next job will be, or where they will end up next.

While I like my job and my co-workers, I am unhappy with the lack of advancement.

Project Business Analyst (Current Employee)
    Greenville, SC

I have been working at Fluor full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good salary, flexible schedules available, good benefits, very community oriented Cons: Slow advancement in some departments Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company

Construction Support Specialist I (Current Employee)
    Greenville, SC

I have been working at Fluor full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: straight time overtime, uplift, per diem all for salaried employees Cons: needs more women in leadership positions Advice to Senior Management: Get back into more CM work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Fluor.

Worked for Fluor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fluor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fluor CEO David T. Seaton . All reviews posted anonymously by Fluor employees.