Fluor

www.fluor.com

Good place to work,,,

Design Engineer II (Current Employee) Sugar Land, TX

ProsAbility to work on many different projects, typically international. Many opportunities for travel abroad. Competitive salaries and benefits for E&C companies. Fluor has taken good steps to help retain new graduates and develop better training/ growth into the corporation. Fluor is a large company with many different career opportunities. Generally good work/ family balance. 9/80 work weeks are great.

ConsThe E&C industry will always fluctuate with the market conditions, which can be difficult during downturns. Travel/ assigments can be difficult on family life. Working within a large organization can be frustrating as changes can come very slow, if at all.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to push training and development of new graduates to help retention and continue to look for new ways to attract and retain quality employees.

Pretty decent, if you like boring

Process Engineer (Current Employee) Aliso Viejo, CA

I have been working at Fluor

Pros: Pay, professionalism, desire to be best, very intelligent people overall Cons: Cyclical, engineering people and mentality Advice to Senior Management: Work harder on implementing contracts. Worker assignment shifting. Make management… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Ok, I'd recommend

Process Engineer (Current Employee) Aliso Viejo, CA

I have been working at Fluor

Pros: Decent pay, steady daily job routine. Good professionalism and knowledge within the… Cons: Daily routine is too predictable (Always busy), lack of time off wiith pay, cyclical nature (I have seen many people… Advice to Senior Management: Encourage out-of-box thinking on work time, be flexible while requiring… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Fluor.

Worked for Fluor? Contribute to the Community!