Fluor

www.fluor.com

Career opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsFluor is a very big company but there are opportunities to make a career at Fluor for one willing to put in the extra effort. Good training, varied projects and assignments. Oversees assignments also available if you let it known you are interested. Benefits are good - especially the TOWP (time off with pay). Generous TOWP and you get to keep it and roll over each year whatever is not used.

ConsNegatives are also a result of being big. You must network with lots of people and get to know the management. Volunteer for assignments, charity events, etc. Opportunities sometimes require one being in the right place at the right time.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend more time on mid level employees who have 10-20 years at Fluor. They still have plenty of time to contribute and know more about managing than the 5-10 year young employees who are being shoved through to management positions before they are ready.

Material Specialist, Senior

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Greenville, SC

I worked at Fluor full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I worked with a wide range of professional and knowledgeable… Cons: When my project started on the downsizing phase, I would… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company to work for

Cost Accountant (Former Employee) Greenville, SC

I worked at Fluor full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: advancement opportunities and global presence Cons: will travel constantly but this is good for breaking every… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Fluor.

Worked for Fluor? Contribute to the Community!