Follett

www.follett.com

Good first job

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Fort Worth, TX

ProsIt's incredibly easy and it's a bookstore so the clientele isn't that bad. They work around your school schedule so it's a great job if you're a student. Employees get 10% off text books.

ConsIt's incredibly easy. When it's not Rush or Buyback season your hours will get cut. Also the books are much more expensive than if you bought them online. So be prepared to listen to some complaining.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain the temps better. Don't over hire. Don't try and rip off customers. If they can buy a MyMathLab for $30 cheaper at Walmart there's a problem.

This is a great place to work

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) McHenry, IL

I have been working at Follett full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The company respects work/life balance and encourages time with family. Cons: There are no telecommuting options Advice to Senior Management: Consider telecommuting options Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awesome

Cashier (Current Employee) Warren, MI

I have been working at Follett part-time for less than a year

Pros: Easy shifts and laid back manager. Worked in my college's bookstore… Cons: Low pay, higher than min wage, but still low. Outdated software. Advice to Senior Management: Consider an IT overhaul to boost productivity and efficiency. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Follett.

Worked for Follett? Contribute to the Community!