Fonality

www.fonality.com
  www.fonality.com
There are newer employer reviews for Fonality

Fonality is on the up swing!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I have been working at Fonality full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great work-life balance with competitive salary. Relaxed yet professional workplace is refreshing! There is continuous growth potential both as an individual contributor as well as a company. The relatively young average age of the office adds increased energy and excitement wile still working as a "team."

Cons

We have had many challenges over the last three years, but our current CEO is making great changes for improving the company.

Please continue the growth pattern. Fonality has been a great place to work.

32 Other Employee Reviews for Fonality (View Most Recent)

A satisfying, enjoyable workplace that continues to grow and improve

Current Employee - Engineering in Culver City, CA
    Current Employee - Engineering in Culver City, CA

I have been working at Fonality full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Some of the best work/life balance in the industry, consistently interesting fast-paced environment, relaxed culture and coworkers, bagels, smart about promotions. I look forward to going to work each day!

Cons

Sometimes the direction, especially from executives, seems unclear and unfocused, and organizationally suffers from a large amount of technical debt and cruft made in the startup days--that said, all of this continues to improve rather than degrade.

Improve morale & team mentality, especially inter-departmentally, and communication between all levels of the company. Continue to find and promote talent from every level of the company--Fonality has been exceptional at this, and I hope to see it continue as the company grows.

Overall - My Experience and time with Fonality has been great.

Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Fonality full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The Work Environment at Fonality is really positive. It's a Benefit to be surrounded by so many talented Engineers.

Cons

1 Common Trend that I have found with working at Fonality - is the lack of Communication that sometimes occur between cross Departments - i.e. Support vs. Engineering vs. QA.

If our company can bridge the Cross Departmental Communication a pinch better - so that all Departments are ultimately working towards 1 Common Goal - it would help.

There are newer employer reviews for Fonality