Food 4 Less
www.food4less.com Compton, CA 150 to 499 Employees

A great way to gather work experience before moving on to bigger and better things.

Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee)

I worked at Food 4 Less full-time for more than a year

ProsThe job is honestly extremely easy, you will usually get pretty flexible hours, the store has nice and friendly management, decent union benefits, and you end up meeting lots of people.

ConsThe store is kind of dirty, the pay scale is not great, and you may get stuck doing some lame tasks. (I had to clean menstrual blood out of the women's restroom one time.)

Advice to Senior ManagementMore opportunities for advancement.

Taking advantage of their employees means a larger bonus for DM's

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Food 4 Less full-time for more than a year

Pros: it is a small paycheck with part-time hours at the convenience of… Cons: There are so many cons to working here. They start you out at minimum wage with the caveat that they cannot pay anyone any higher… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Horrible place to work!

Store Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at Food 4 Less full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: None unless you like to be treated badly. Cons: Upper management is terrible to the store members and managers. The DM's are often abusive and belittle the employees. There are so many programs… Advice to Senior Management: Get a clue as to how your DM's and staff… More

There are newer reviews on Food 4 Less.

Worked for Food 4 Less? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Food 4 Less reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Food 4 Less CEO Bryan Kaltenbach. All reviews posted anonymously by Food 4 Less employees.