FoodServiceWarehouse.com

www.foodservicewarehouse.com
  www.foodservicewarehouse.com
There are newer employer reviews for FoodServiceWarehouse.com

A place for entrepreneurs to soar!

Current Employee - Business Analyst  in  Denver, CO
Current Employee - Business Analyst in Denver, CO

I have been working at FoodServiceWarehouse.com full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Still operating as a start up, the absolute best thing about this company is being able to innovate and come up with new channels of business and processes to make company efficiencies. Fast-moving, lots of change and growth. Company culture here is fun, individualism is encouraged.

Cons

Because of rapid change and growth, the company some times moves so fast that company-wide communication becomes a struggle.

Some younger/green staff don't have the necessary experiences to properly lead departments, so there is a learning curve/tuition.

Work hard to communicate company strategies, visions and initiatives to the entire company by strengthening the middle-management team.

Apr 17, 2014Human Resources Manager

Thanks for your feedback! We're definitely working to improve the areas you identified and hope that you will continue to enjoy and grow with our company!

14 Other Employee Reviews for FoodServiceWarehouse.com (View Most Recent)

Great place to work if you are a brown-noser!

Current Employee - Commercial Account Manager  in  Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO
    Current Employee - Commercial Account Manager in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

I have been working at FoodServiceWarehouse.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Seemed like a great opportunity and started off strong. Loved the people I worked with...mostly.

Cons

They hire & fire people on a whim! They say one thing and do another! The CEO is a pompous ass! It felt like being in High School all over again. The cliques. Upper management mostly seemed like a a bad impersonation of being in the movie "Mean Girls"...and they were all guys! An absolute joke!

When you expect loyalty from your employees, you should try showing it as well.

Feb 3, 2014Human Resources Manager

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. On behalf of FSW, I apologize that this has been your experience working with us and appreciate the opportunity to further improve our company.
    We take hiring and
    ... More

Awesome!

I have been working at FoodServiceWarehouse.com full-time

Pros

Lots of diverse job opportunities, in terms of moving up and moving to other departments.

You will learn a lot in a short amount of time, very motivated staff.

Very tech & team driven

Full of young and intelligent people. Exposure to a variety of industries and expertise.

The pace is fast, the environment is employee friendly and individuals are given the chance to make decisions.

Cons

Being a relatively new company, procedures are not always where they should be but getting there.

Apr 17, 2014Human Resources Manager

Thanks for your comments! We're glad you're enjoying it and hope you continue to recommend and grow with FSW :)

There are newer employer reviews for FoodServiceWarehouse.com

Worked for FoodServiceWarehouse.com? Contribute to the Community!