There are newer employer reviews for Foot Locker

Footlocker is very fun and active.

Current Employee - Assistant Manager  in  Miami, FL
Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Miami, FL

I have been working at Foot Locker

Pros

Footlocker diffently give you the opportunity to gro with in there company. It also helps you understand the company a lot better.

Cons

I would be prepared for a career thAt will make you work long hours and that will definatily make you time spent away from you family.

I would not change the management at footlocker it is well organized, it just can get a little stressfull when trying to complete all tasks

289 Other Employee Reviews for Foot Locker (View Most Recent)

It wears on you after a while

Current Employee - Store Manager  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Store Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Foot Locker part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The flexible schedule under normal circumstances is nice. You learn discipline and patience working here. Fringe benefits (discounts, first dibs on shoes, the friendly customers)

Cons

The low pay, the inability of upper level management to relate to the store level needs, the required holidays worked. I also work in a Lady Footlocker, and while the company as a whole is making money, LFL is losing money. I would advise anybody to STAY AWAY from working in one.

Stop taking away privileges from the employees, treat them as an asset, not as the enemy.

Great job for a high school or college students with relevant knowledge of sneakers.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Greensboro, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

I worked at Foot Locker

Pros

The best part about working for kids footlocker is the fact that you are still able to receive the discount in other company stores.

Cons

Due to working in a kids store you wont commission as much as in the adult store because the price of kids shoes are less expensive.

There are newer employer reviews for Foot Locker

Worked for Foot Locker? Contribute to the Community!