Footsmart

footsmart.com

The grass is greener on the other side

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Norcross, GA

ProsThere are a lot of positives, but many come at a cost. The company pays higher, but this mainly due to the poor reputation and difficulty in hiring. The environment is fast changing and you get to touch a lot of different technologies, but this typically leads to things not getting fully implemented. The culture will also toughen anyone up and prepare them to deal with any situation.

ConsThe biggest downside is the hardest one to fix; the owner. Be prepared to be micro-managed and marginalized in what you do. Nothing happens without his detailed review which often is unpleasant and frustrating. There is no work-life balance as the company owns you in the office or out. Be prepared for phone calls at 6am or on the weekend. There is also the rapid turn-over of just not individuals but entire departments. I have saw HR for example turn over completely four times.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe biggest advice is to sell the company or let a professional CEO step in. Nothing will change unless it starts at the top.

Everyone stop complaining

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Norcross, GA

I have been working at Footsmart full-time for less than a year

Pros: It is a job and it lets you have overtime… Cons: The people that complain about this job are the one that have been here the longest. It is not the greatest job in the… Advice to Senior Management: I am satisfied with my job. Keep up the good… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

One bridge you won't mind burning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Norcross, GA

I have been working at Footsmart full-time for less than a year

Pros: A bi-weekly paycheck and benefits Cons: Wow! A platform for one to voice his/her concerns or opinions, because at Footsmart you lack a voice. The "open-door policy" most companies pride themselves… Advice to Senior Management: Please be conscious that customer service representative are the voice of the company! Undergo extensive management/ diversity training. Effectively communicate the needs and expectations… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Footsmart.

Worked for Footsmart? Contribute to the Community!