There are newer employer reviews for Footsmart

Going in the right direction!

Current Employee - Customer Service in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Customer Service in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Footsmart full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Wow have things changed! The sweat shop atmosphere is gone. New management has made much needed improvements. Employees are recognized, rewarded and appreciated. Gone are the days of mandatory OT. We want to come to work now - there are great people here. We actually have time to talk to our supervisors to improve our performance. Management is doing a good job of improving the environment and meeting with us to improve morale. Some negative folks are no longer here.

Cons

Would like to see more team culture

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

Other Employee Reviews for Footsmart

New Management New Environment

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Footsmart full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been working for FootSmart for a little over 4 years and I must say that this is a completely new environment to work in. I read previous reviews and they were all true. The conditions here are a lot better since there is new management. Mostly everything has been fixed. We have hot water in the restrooms. They actually do things to make us feel like they appreciate us. They provide us with food every 2 weeks and it seems as if the supervisors are a lot more helpful. They hired more employees so we don't have back to back calls anymore; we can breathe before taking another call. By hiring more folks it made it a lot easier for vacation time to be approved as well. There is no longer mandatory overtime so I can actually spend more time with my kids. This place is turning into an actual work place versus a sweat shop that it was before. Thanks to the new management.

Cons

The pay rate is lowere than most call centers.

Advice to Management

Supervisors have came a long way and I am seeing progress but they need to keep a professional tone at all times when speaking with agents.

2. “Overall a great experience”

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Footsmart full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As a current FootSmart employee, I can proudly say what a rewarding experience it has been. Amazing, laid back and stress free. Loved it! I have worked for a few other companies, and the management here is top notch. I am so amazed at the changes the company has made to make this an enjoyable place to work.

Cons

Its a job we all just have to make the best of it.

Advice to Management

Great Job with the new changes.