For Eyes Optical

www.foreyes.com

Growing pains

Current Employee - Store Manager
Current Employee - Store Manager

Pros

Great people, self accountable, quality of life

Cons

relevant information is not shared, no set policy manual, tight with money

Other reviews for For Eyes Optical

My job is ok, I have been here more than 2 years which is better than other optical/dr. offices I have worked at.

Current Employee - Optometric Tech
    Current Employee - Optometric Tech

Pros

The dr. I work for is awesome and My optical team is great to work with. Company is good at getting you the time off you need.

Cons

Benefits package is less than par and too expensive for a family to afford. Leadership in corporate is always rotating and decisions are always being made on the fly it seems and it keeps us on our toes and the decisions aren't always "practical" with how each store runs specifically and with the outdated equipment we have to work with.

Please look into the outdated equipment and vamp up our stores so we can become a very very pleasant choice appearance wise to our customers and try to incorporate your changes that benefit the store rather than just corporate themselves.

Thank you for giving me a job for over ten years.

Former Employee - Vision Claims Department  in  Hialeah, FL
    Former Employee - Vision Claims Department in Hialeah, FL

Pros

well I use to have good resasons, but thru the last 5 years of my employment with this company, this changed for the worst.

Cons

Not enough recognition with employees who have worked for them for many years...

To go back to promoting from within, because those are dedicated employees which over 75% of them have been there over 10-15 years or more.

There are newer employer reviews for For Eyes Optical.

Worked for For Eyes Optical? Contribute to the Community!