Force 3

www.force3.com

Still growing after 20 years

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Crofton, MD

ProsAs is the case with most of these websites, it seems like only the unhappy people write reviews. So, I thought I'd take a second to briefly describe my impression of Force 3 as a very satisfied employee. While not perfect, Force 3 provides a dynamic, challenging, and yes often fun work environment. The vibe is definitely on the younger side, but most are eager to perform well, be recognized, and be a key part of the company's success.

While there has been moderate to heavy change in the management structure over the last few years, they are clearly doing something right as each of the last three years have resulted in record revenues and record net profits.

All-in-all, IMHO, Force 3 is on the right track and I hope to stay on for the ride.

ConsCan definitely be stressful on the sales and engineering side of the house. Partner/Manufacturer loyalty model limits the salesforce's ability to provide the best solution in every case.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep a close eye on your most valuable resources as our competitors are heavily recruiting our top performers.

Good Future

Current Employee (Current Employee) Crofton, MD

I have been working at Force 3

Pros: I have worked for Force 3 for quite some time. Yes, there is changes and yes, there is some uncertantnty but the company is growing..that… Cons: The hours..there are some times you work longer hours when working on projects.… Advice to Senior Management: Keep going forward but remember to check in once in a while with your employees...a lot… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Caring company undergoing brilliant transformation

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Crofton, MD

I have been working at Force 3

Pros: As a fairly new employee, I attended Force 3's corporate kick-off this past week and was inspired to say a few words here. Force… Cons: I know when a company is undergoing change, often some different abilities are needed. In our case this means we've lost some good people… Advice to Senior Management: I trust the top leaders here. They truly care about people. I appreciate it when they pull everyone… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Force 3.

Worked for Force 3? Contribute to the Community!