Force 3
www.force3.com Crofton, MD 150 to 499 Employees

Too much internal politics; uninspiring middle management

Systems Engineer (Former Employee)
Crofton, MD

ProsA few hard working individuals, especially the Marketing team. Small onsite exercise room.

ConsWhat did Thumper say? "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"?

The management team, particularly middle management, is very uninspiring. There always seems to be some sort of internal drama or politics going on. It is ridiculous. At the middle layer, the middle management neither manages nor leads. A very dysfunctional work environment with high turn over for front line FTE. Engineers are treated with little respect.

They often over-emphasize fun over business. If I want to have fun, I would've stayed in college at the frat house. Do not force the weird activities down everyone's throats. Those type of activities should happen naturally rather than being forced on people.

Advice to Senior ManagementCut the dead wood. Honestly, I have no idea what half of middle management does except sit behind their desks all day.

Still growing after 20 years

I have been working at Force 3

Pros: As is the case with most of these websites, it seems like only the unhappy people write reviews. So, I thought I'd take a… Cons: Can definitely be stressful on the sales and engineering side of the house. … Advice to Senior Management: Keep a close eye on your most valuable resources as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good Future

Current Employee (Current Employee)

I have been working at Force 3

Pros: I have worked for Force 3 for quite some time. Yes, there is changes and yes, there is some uncertantnty but the company is growing..that… Cons: The hours..there are some times you work longer hours when working on projects.… Advice to Senior Management: Keep going forward but remember to check in once in a while with your employees...a lot… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Force 3.

Worked for Force 3? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Force 3 reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Force 3 CEO Les Trachtman . All reviews posted anonymously by Force 3 employees.