There are newer employer reviews for Force 3

This company is worth looking into.

I have been working at Force 3 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great progressive and upbeat culture. Impressive growth, especially in past few years. Cisco Gold Partner. Great exclusive partner training opportunities.

Cons

Long hours, which is to be expected as a contractor.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Other Employee Reviews for Force 3

Turnover factory

Pros

It's a convenient place to work if you live in Anne Arundel County. They like to do some fun things. I worked with a lot of good people there who went on to bigger and better things. Good place to start a career while you can move on with some flexibility.

Cons

The company turns over with breathtaking regularity. The only loyalty is to the here, now and almighty dollar, not to anyone who helped build the place. Company has a reputation for creating difficult working atmosphere for people it wants to replace in an effort to get them to quit. If you choose to leave of your own accord, you will be bad-mouthed as someone who never bought into the "Force 3 Way" and that the company is better off without. It's amazing that in over 5 years of working there, I don't think I heard one word of regret over anyone leaving. Recruiting and marketing have been making a big push on the employees to post positive reviews here in Glassdoor because they have difficulty combatting the negative reviews.

Advice to Management

Stop pushing your current employees to market the company as a great place to work. A lot of your former employees would gladly have done so if you hadn't chosen to badmouth them on the way out the door. If you breed loyalty, you won't have to engineer good reviews here.

Most innovative and empowering place to work

Pros

It's been one incredible year. I came to Force 3 a year ago because I wanted to make a difference, and I did. With over 16 years in this IT industry I have never seen a company like Force 3 empower their employees to strive for creatively and innovation. I have worked in many organizations and I got sick and tired of working with people who only wanted get by doing the minimum. If you value the work that you do each and everyday, then you'll embrace a company like Force 3 because everyone from top down are all highly motivated to get things done. No exceptions, from senior execs to junior personnel, if you're sitting around to simply collect a paycheck you'll easily stand out. I left my federal gov job because I wanted to earn my pay and work in this country as a true contributor to our workforce. There a many unemployed people still out in the job market and I have no respect for those who take what they have for granted. Also the culture here is amazing and truly unique.

Cons

Unfortunately as changes are made within the new Force 3 organization individuals who are less interested to adapting to changes are left behind. As you are well aware in this competitive industry either you adapt to the evolving market or you eventually go to the end of the line.

Advice to Management

Thank you for listening to your employees and keep doing what you're doing!