There are newer employer reviews for Force 3

Awesome place to work

Current Employee - Systems Engineer  in  Crofton, MD
Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Crofton, MD

I have been working at Force 3 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

great people, great atmosphere to grow and learn

Cons

salary is not great! Thus can't keep people great people

more money to employee please

34 Other Employee Reviews for Force 3 (View Most Recent)

Really neat place to work.

Current Employee - Engineer  in  Crofton, MD
    Current Employee - Engineer in Crofton, MD

I have been working at Force 3 full-time for more than a year

Pros

Dynamic work environment that does keep it interesting. Opportunity for both pre and post sales. Very good vetting process for new engineering resources; always nice to see as taking on dead weight can hurt the team overall. The HR team at F3 is really good. I really enjoy and learn from many of my coworkers. Awesome training opportunities and encouragement by practice directors to take them. Focus on hard work but also some fun/interesting office entertainment/activities to alleviate stress. Flexible work schedule as long as the work gets done. Cisco gold partner and actually recent Cisco Federal Partner of the year 2012.

Cons

There does appear to be some bloat in management; I do often wonder what a few of these people do. Accomplishment and success should be rewarded with better salaries and bonuses - this isn't always the case.

Strive to build an engineering team that stands the test of time. Employee churn isn't good; value those that you've found that are worth their salary and be willing to bump it if necessary to be competitive with other companies.

Too much internal politics; uninspiring middle management

Former Employee - Systems Engineer  in  Crofton, MD
    Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Crofton, MD

I worked at Force 3 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A few hard working individuals, especially the Marketing team. Small onsite exercise room.

Cons

What did Thumper say? "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"?

The management team, particularly middle management, is very uninspiring. There always seems to be some sort of internal drama or politics going on. It is ridiculous. At the middle layer, the middle management neither manages nor leads. A very dysfunctional work environment with high turn over for front line FTE. Engineers are treated with little respect.

They often over-emphasize fun over business. If I want to have fun, I would've stayed in college at the frat house. Do not force the weird activities down everyone's throats. Those type of activities should happen naturally rather than being forced on people.

Cut the dead wood. Honestly, I have no idea what half of middle management does except sit behind their desks all day.

There are newer employer reviews for Force 3

Worked for Force 3? Contribute to the Community!