Ford Motor Company

www.ford.com
  www.ford.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ford Motor Company

Exciting to be a part of this transformation!

Current Employee - STA in Dearborn, MI
Current Employee - STA in Dearborn, MI

I have been working at Ford Motor Company full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Management sticking to the plan. Hard work expected but there is a life balance. commitment to local communities.

Cons

Some pockets still resistant to change. Some processes need updating. Still need to catch up to competitors in some areas.

Contnue to look for ways to eliminate redundancy in processes. Continue to update internal systems to become more current and fluid.

913 Other Employee Reviews for Ford Motor Company (View Most Recent)

Go Nowhere career. Keep looking for a different company.

Former Employee - Manufacturing Advisor in Saint Paul, MN
    Former Employee - Manufacturing Advisor in Saint Paul, MN

I worked at Ford Motor Company full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Good pay. Some people I will miss working with. I can't really think of too many "good" things about working for Ford.

Cons

Horrible benefits and losing more every year. Zero work/life balance. Be there, or else!! The plant shutdown and that was horribly depressing. Lateral moves are mandatory and are made for you. If you don't like to move, too bad.

Keep an open mind.

Very old school and pathetic

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Dearborn, MI
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Dearborn, MI

I have been working at Ford Motor Company full-time

Pros

Great co-workers and relaxed work pace

Cons

It is really shocking how the spending freeze is affecting employees. You need to buy your own everyday use things....scissors, staplers, pins etc. Also the cafe at iTek is rather pathetic and if you are not buying nay food but just want to pick up a spoon/fork for your home cooked lunch, they charge you 10 cents per piece. I was horrified at this and the cashier and manager were so rude and discourteous! It is callous to demand this and shows how obsolete the entire system and the company really especially when we are the people doing most of the hard core IT work and bringing in millions for Ford.

Please modernize the work place and change the cafe contractor with more friendly and smiling people who do not make lunch hour miserable after a morning of hard work!

There are newer employer reviews for Ford Motor Company