Ford Motor Company

There are newer employer reviews for Ford Motor Company

The Best work place ever

Former Employee - Prototype Supervisor in Allen Park, MI
Former Employee - Prototype Supervisor in Allen Park, MI

I worked at Ford Motor Company full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great Company, Great people, Honesty, Truthfulness and Caring. I come from a family of Ford workers. My Grandfather retired with 35 years and a personally signed by Henry Ford II. This is a prized item in our family which I now have possession. My Father had 43 years with the company when passed away, I know that he would still be working today if he was still alive. He loved the Company. I retired with 37 years Proudly. FORD has been a part of my whole families life and always will be.

Cons

None, By far I was very happy with my career at FoMoCo. Great people with a caring environment.

Everyone should try to be like Allen Mullaly. he is by far one of the greatest men in all of the manufacturing business. When I retired, I sent a thank you email to all of the upper management. Mr. Mullaly contacted me personally. This was by far the most amazing experience in my career at Fords.

896 Other Employee Reviews for Ford Motor Company (View Most Recent)

Helps build a strong foundation

I worked at Ford Motor Company

Pros

Great FCG (Ford College Graduate) Program. Allows a new graduate to get a breadth of experiences across the company in a relatively short period of time. May even have the opportunity for cross-functional rotations.

Cons

Career progression may seem slow at times and most people generally spend longer time at a level compared to other companies.

Rounded experience with many difference tasks. No major project but worked on valuable projects.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

I worked at Ford Motor Company as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Ability to get wide exposure to industry through interactions with departments and suppliers. Intern activities are also a plus including ride and drives.

Cons

Large company so the ease to move up in positions is not like that of a smaller company. Also interns do not always get a lot of choice of specific positions within departments.

Keep up improvements and focus on innovation that will bring new customers.

There are newer employer reviews for Ford Motor Company