The Best work place ever

Former Employee - Prototype Supervisor in Allen Park, MI
Former Employee - Prototype Supervisor in Allen Park, MI

I worked at Ford Motor Company full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great Company, Great people, Honesty, Truthfulness and Caring. I come from a family of Ford workers. My Grandfather retired with 35 years and a personally signed by Henry Ford II. This is a prized item in our family which I now have possession. My Father had 43 years with the company when passed away, I know that he would still be working today if he was still alive. He loved the Company. I retired with 37 years Proudly. FORD has been a part of my whole families life and always will be.

Cons

None, By far I was very happy with my career at FoMoCo. Great people with a caring environment.

Advice to Management

Everyone should try to be like Allen Mullaly. he is by far one of the greatest men in all of the manufacturing business. When I retired, I sent a thank you email to all of the upper management. Mr. Mullaly contacted me personally. This was by far the most amazing experience in my career at Fords.

reviews filtered by
  1. Helps build a strong foundation

I worked at Ford Motor Company

Pros

Great FCG (Ford College Graduate) Program. Allows a new graduate to get a breadth of experiences across the company in a relatively short period of time. May even have the opportunity for cross-functional rotations.

Cons

Career progression may seem slow at times and most people generally spend longer time at a level compared to other companies.

2. A wonderful experience, with great people who care.

Former Employee - Production and Manufacturing in Wayne, MI
    Former Employee - Production and Manufacturing in Wayne, MI

I worked at Ford Motor Company full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Growth, it is an environment where a person can grow and learn from qualified people.

Cons

Hard working , long hours but worth it.

Advice to Management

Stay focused on team work and productivity at the same time stream lining quality.