Ford Motor Company

www.ford.com
  www.ford.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ford Motor Company

My experience working at Ford has been empowering and engaging.

I have been working at Ford Motor Company as an intern

Pros

The culture is extremely collaborative and friendly. Great environment to thrive in and learn new skills.

Cons

Auto industry goes through ups and downs.

916 Other Employee Reviews for Ford Motor Company (View Most Recent)

Great Place to work at

I have been working at Ford Motor Company full-time

Pros

Friendly people, huge opportunity for learning and getting more experience. Great opportunity to prove yourself.

Cons

Salary is not competitive specially when especially when compared to long hours. most buildings are not re-innovated

A good OEM to work for especially those who have a passion for Automobile manufacturing experience.

Former Employee - Lead Systems Engineer in Dearborn, MI
    Former Employee - Lead Systems Engineer in Dearborn, MI

I worked at Ford Motor Company as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Pay is competitive. Co-workers were very friendly and helpful. Good work ethics. Good training programs and vision by senior executives for people who are learning to handle the ropes and are looking for advancement. Enjoyable work environment.

Cons

I had a very strong desire to be associated with the company and grow but as a contract employee was unable to realize the dream. Some immediate supervisors do not seem to promote advancement of subordinates working for them. I feel that there is lacking in some supervisors and wish there was more openness between supervisor and employee when it comes to providing feedback of job duty accomplishments and identify the right fit for fellow employee and guide them to become successful. The supervisor may be an excellent person in his area of work individually but some are not cut out for the supervisor role which may hurt the company in losing good talent.

I wish there is a recognition for good deserving CONTRACT employees by way of providing job security for those who are genuinely interested in contributing to the growth of the company. More frequent and close interaction of the other team members (ie., including senior management personnel rather than just the supervisor feedback) with the employee may help in having a great coherent team which can be mutually beneficial to employee and the organization. Develop the LOYALITY factor between Corporate -Employee relation. FMC could take the lead in introducing this culture in our society.

There are newer employer reviews for Ford Motor Company