Ford Motor
www.ford.com Dearborn, MI 5000+ Employees

Just put your head down and work- Do not Question

Intern (Current Employee)
Dearborn, MI

ProsGoing to have good future

ConsThe company does not have cafeteria for everyone. I did not had cafeteria in my building. I went to other building but I was not allowed to access even after requesting one. No extra activities for interns to embed them within the company. Management should give equal importance to everyone's views before decision making. Teams should be more open to share information and respectful.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey should have at least one cafeteria access to everyone within the company. The company should encourage and appreciate an employee if he takes initiatives and extra effort to contribute to the company. The company should have activities for interns to get them involved in the company.

Excellent place to work. Great personnel and enjoyable projects to work on

Design Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Ford Motor full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Fun environment, interesting projects and programs, good pay and benefits.… Cons: Movement is touted but often does not happen due to work loads issues and management not willing to give… Advice to Senior Management: Listen closely to engineers and help them with internal movement… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Keep your head low and don't seem too wise, and you will do absolutely fine!

Instructional Designer (Former Employee)

I worked at Ford Motor as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros: Moves very slowly and with lots of churn. Though to some this may seem like a con, it allows you time to think about… Cons: Document, document, document. If you do not appear to be organized you may find yourself in the middle… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of some of your management layers. Stop paying for people to do the same thing over and over and over and over… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ford Motor.

Worked for Ford Motor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ford Motor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ford Motor CEO Mark Fields . All reviews posted anonymously by Ford Motor employees.