Ford Motor
www.ford.com Dearborn, MI 5000+ Employees

honor and privelege to work for ford. it's like getting a congressional medal of honor.

Senior Experimental Layout Tech (Current Employee)
Allen Park, MI

Prosgreat staff, manager, supervisors simmons and manuell. highly focussed, caring and sharing.

Consstill a little of old thoughts prevail. petty jealousy, prejudices and false pride.

Advice to Senior Managementreenforce the positives. team work. everybody has a major or minor role in the success of the company. remember constant success breeds dynasty.

Greatest Place Ever

Sales Consultant (Current Employee)
    Mesquite, TX

I have been working at Ford Motor full-time for less than a year

Pros: Decent area for advancement Great Pay Fun coworkers Awesome management Cons: Long hours A lot of pressure More

Administrative Assistant

Administrative Specialist (Former Employee)
    Detroit, MI

I worked at Ford Motor full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Large corporation that carries great benefits and salaries, is a global thinking, green conscience, and constantly changing company.… Cons: The only cons for Ford Motor Company is that they fluctuate… Advice to Senior Management: Keep moving in the direction that you are, it is wonderful to see you coming back so strong after such a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ford Motor.

Worked for Ford Motor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ford Motor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ford Motor CEO Mark Fields . All reviews posted anonymously by Ford Motor employees.