Ford Motor
www.ford.com Dearborn, MI 5000+ Employees

Lots of opportunity

Alliance Manager (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

ProsTruly global company which provides opportunities to engage with colleagues from all over the world and for career development through international postings.
Dynamics and complexity of the global automotive industry provides a constant stream of new and interesting challenges.
Competitive salaries and excellent benefits (30 days paid vacation, final salary pension, car schemes, private health cover, etc)

ConsHuge organization with at times overwhelming bureaucracy.
Highly cyclical industry, training and development spending often one of the first things to be cut in a downturn.
Helps to be passionate about cars.

Great place to work with is the most favourable...

Associate (Current Employee)
    Chennai (India)

I have been working at Ford Motor full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: It is a great opportunity for the every fresher to… Cons: They need to work on work life balance and the model of the… Advice to Senior Management: Need to work on employee benefits No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

work env is too good

I have been working at Ford Motor

Pros: working here is real fun Cons: no cons in the company yet More
There are newer reviews on Ford Motor.

Worked for Ford Motor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ford Motor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ford Motor CEO Mark Fields . All reviews posted anonymously by Ford Motor employees.