Ford Motor
www.ford.com Dearborn, MI 5000+ Employees

Grey Area

I have been working at Ford Motor as a contractor for more than a year

ProsVery easy company to navigate. Most of the people are helpful and knowledgeable, while others have been with the company for a while and appear comfortable in their positions so flex their "muscle" when deemed necessary.

ConsToo much politics and red-tape. Contract personnel is often looked at as "nobodies" even though they help to contribute to the success of the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your workers and get on the same page...

Go Nowhere career. Keep looking for a different company.

Manufacturing Advisor (Former Employee)
Saint Paul, MN

I worked at Ford Motor full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good pay. Some people I will miss working with. I can't… Cons: Horrible benefits and losing more every year. Zero work/life balance. Be there, or else!! The plant shutdown and that… Advice to Senior Management: Keep an open mind. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Vehicle Architect

Vehicle Architect (Former Employee)
Dearborn, MI

I worked at Ford Motor full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Challenging work with smart teams that work well together. Plenty of opportunity… Cons: Like many corporations, they always want "more" from you. Some members of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Ford Motor.

Worked for Ford Motor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ford Motor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ford Motor CEO Alan R. Mulally. All reviews posted anonymously by Ford Motor employees.