Ford Motor
www.ford.com Dearborn, MI 5000+ Employees

Grey Area

I have been working at Ford Motor as a contractor for more than a year

ProsVery easy company to navigate. Most of the people are helpful and knowledgeable, while others have been with the company for a while and appear comfortable in their positions so flex their "muscle" when deemed necessary.

ConsToo much politics and red-tape. Contract personnel is often looked at as "nobodies" even though they help to contribute to the success of the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your workers and get on the same page...

Vehicle Architect

Vehicle Architect (Former Employee)
Dearborn, MI

I worked at Ford Motor full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Challenging work with smart teams that work well together. Plenty of opportunity… Cons: Like many corporations, they always want "more" from you. Some members of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Plant Vehicle Team Engineer

I have been working at Ford Motor

Pros: Great experience and amazing exposure Cons: High work pressure and less personal time Advice to Senior Management: They take good care of you, Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Ford Motor.

Worked for Ford Motor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ford Motor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ford Motor CEO Alan R. Mulally. All reviews posted anonymously by Ford Motor employees.