Ford Motor
www.ford.com Dearborn, MI 5000+ Employees

Solid company with many different finance opportunities available

Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee)
Dearborn, MI

I have been working at Ford Motor full-time for more than 5 years

ProsFinance employees rotate every 2-4 years so you get to see the company from many different angles. They pay well compared to other companies. They also pay for tuition.

ConsCan be a very political environment, depending on your direct management. Some rotations / departments are much worse than others. Detroit Michigan is not a very nice place to live - terrible weather.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to focus on the product development pipeline to keep the products fresh and relevant.

The Company has changed.......

Senior Manager (Former Employee)
Dearborn, MI

I worked at Ford Motor full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The business has recovered and the environment is stable. … Cons: Ford has refused to staff up to the levels needed to support the business. It is almost abusive the amount of work that is… Advice to Senior Management: Learn from the past.....and your new employees. Help the workforce engage and see a job at Ford Motor Company as a career, a commitment… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Exciting products, not so exciting work at the analyst level.

I have been working at Ford Motor

Pros: Solid company and good job security Cons: Promotions based on seniority, not job fit. Analysts treated like… Advice to Senior Management: Find a better way to promote high-potential employees - or… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Ford Motor.

Worked for Ford Motor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ford Motor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ford Motor CEO Alan R. Mulally. All reviews posted anonymously by Ford Motor employees.