Ford Motor
www.ford.com Dearborn, MI 5000+ Employees

Solid company with many different finance opportunities available

Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee)
Dearborn, MI

I have been working at Ford Motor full-time for more than 5 years

ProsFinance employees rotate every 2-4 years so you get to see the company from many different angles. They pay well compared to other companies. They also pay for tuition.

ConsCan be a very political environment, depending on your direct management. Some rotations / departments are much worse than others. Detroit Michigan is not a very nice place to live - terrible weather.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to focus on the product development pipeline to keep the products fresh and relevant.

Maintenance Supervisor

Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee)
Kansas City, MO

I worked at Ford Motor full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Learned a lot in ten years. Experiences in hazardous waste, OSHA training, Green belt training,… Cons: Work/life balance was non-existent. Rotating shifts got old and the fewer and fewer trades to operate an older facility was becoming harder.… Advice to Senior Management: Went to another american auto manufacturer and found that it isn't necessary to pound someone everyday to get production out of them. That supervisors… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Product Development Engineer

Product Development Engineer (Current Employee)
Dearborn, MI

I have been working at Ford Motor full-time

Pros: Management is starting to hire more staff which is greatly… Cons: While more and more are being added to the work force, much… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to hire full time employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Ford Motor.

Worked for Ford Motor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ford Motor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ford Motor CEO Alan R. Mulally. All reviews posted anonymously by Ford Motor employees.