Ford Motor
www.ford.com Dearborn, MI 5000+ Employees

Best Automotive Company Right Now

Product Development Engineer (Former Employee)
Dearborn, MI

ProsFord has made an incredible turnaround in the past few years. The cars are top notch and the general mood of the employees is positive. The CEO is extremely popular and cares about the well being of the work force.

ConsJob security is a real issue when ever the economy turns south. Automobile industry is cyclical and there will surely be more tough times at some point in the future.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on gathering programming/computer talent. Technology in the car has been a disaster.

For 33 yrs i worked for this great company

Utility Inspector (Former Employee)
    Wayne, MI

I worked at Ford Motor full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: They are an American, Family- Owned company, that have allowed my… Cons: cant think of any, there is no place where a… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to look out for your Labor!!!! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Ford Motor

Pros: Great place to work at Cons: None that I can think of Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ford Motor.

Worked for Ford Motor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ford Motor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ford Motor CEO Mark Fields . All reviews posted anonymously by Ford Motor employees.