There are newer employer reviews for Ford Motor

Great company with great vehicles

Current Employee - Production Checker in Saline, MI
Current Employee - Production Checker in Saline, MI

I have been working at Ford Motor

Pros

great job security, benefits are good, they are quality focused. They care about the customer and strive to do better.

Cons

Long hours are required, little advancement in this position. This is bottom level position that does not get much credit or respect.

The company needs to involve lower level to get insight to prevent manufacturing problems. Treat people with respect that build the vehicles, we are all working for a common goal of building the best vehicles for the world.

881 Other Employee Reviews for Ford Motor (View Most Recent)

Gotta love it

Current Employee - Finance Manager in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Finance Manager in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Ford Motor

Pros

Product everyone is excited about, opportunity to get into big, complex issues, surrounded by people who are passionate about cars

Cons

Contracting industry leads to limited upward potential

Push harder, faster and break up the old culture of meetings before th emeeting to make sure the pre-meeting will support the big meeting,... approval chains and top-down management slows us down and makes us feel like parts of a machine.

Working at Ford Motor Company. Actually a great place to work. I did feel part of the family.

Former Employee - Bodycad Product Designer in Dearborn, MI
    Former Employee - Bodycad Product Designer in Dearborn, MI

I worked at Ford Motor

Pros

Exciting products. Job satisfaction of seeing your designs manufactured. Good team work environment, most people willing to help you and you are glad to help in return. Worked on many truck programs and was rewarded for work well done.

Cons

Favortism still exists. There were people retained that kept there jobs because they continually sucked up to the boss. While many good quality diligent workers were let go, because they sat at their desks and did their work.

The local management did not have a clue as to the quality of people they terminated. They should have acquired supervisor input.

There are newer employer reviews for Ford Motor