Ford Motor
www.ford.com Dearborn, MI 5000+ Employees

The Best work place ever

Prototype Supervisor (Former Employee)
Allen Park, MI

I worked at Ford Motor full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGreat Company, Great people, Honesty, Truthfulness and Caring. I come from a family of Ford workers. My Grandfather retired with 35 years and a personally signed by Henry Ford II. This is a prized item in our family which I now have possession. My Father had 43 years with the company when passed away, I know that he would still be working today if he was still alive. He loved the Company. I retired with 37 years Proudly. FORD has been a part of my whole families life and always will be.

ConsNone, By far I was very happy with my career at FoMoCo. Great people with a caring environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementEveryone should try to be like Allen Mullaly. he is by far one of the greatest men in all of the manufacturing business. When I retired, I sent a thank you email to all of the upper management. Mr. Mullaly contacted me personally. This was by far the most amazing experience in my career at Fords.

A wonderful experience, with great people who care.

Production and Manufacturing (Former Employee)
Wayne, MI

I worked at Ford Motor full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Growth, it is an environment where a person can grow… Cons: Hard working , long hours but worth it. Advice to Senior Management: Stay focused on team work and productivity at the same… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great proactive atmosphere

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Dearborn, MI

I worked at Ford Motor full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Some of the brightest people I know work for Ford,… Cons: There are times when the vision is too big to meet the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Ford Motor.

Worked for Ford Motor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ford Motor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ford Motor CEO Alan R. Mulally. All reviews posted anonymously by Ford Motor employees.