Ford Motor
www.ford.com Dearborn, MI 5000+ Employees

Rounded experience with many difference tasks. No major project but worked on valuable projects.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Dearborn, MI

I worked at Ford Motor as an intern for less than a year

ProsAbility to get wide exposure to industry through interactions with departments and suppliers. Intern activities are also a plus including ride and drives.

ConsLarge company so the ease to move up in positions is not like that of a smaller company. Also interns do not always get a lot of choice of specific positions within departments.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up improvements and focus on innovation that will bring new customers.

Lots of different opportunities but a lot of bureaucracy

Electrical Engineer (Former Employee)
Dearborn, MI

I worked at Ford Motor full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: A lot of different jobs or positions you can work… Cons: Lot of bureaucracy. Lot of meetings. Takes a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A wonderful experience, with great people who care.

Production and Manufacturing (Former Employee)
Wayne, MI

I worked at Ford Motor full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Growth, it is an environment where a person can grow… Cons: Hard working , long hours but worth it. Advice to Senior Management: Stay focused on team work and productivity at the same… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Ford Motor.

Worked for Ford Motor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ford Motor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ford Motor CEO Alan R. Mulally. All reviews posted anonymously by Ford Motor employees.