There are newer employer reviews for Ford Motor

This is a fantastic place to start your career in OEMs.

Current Employee - Financial Analyst  in  Dearborn, MI
Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Dearborn, MI

I have been working at Ford Motor full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company on the up, it's fun being a part of something with a lot of potential.

Cons

Work life can be challenging, depending on your specific job. Love dearborn, but still waiting on a Detroit rebound.

844 Other Employee Reviews for Ford Motor (View Most Recent)

My experience working at Ford has been empowering and engaging.

I have been working at Ford Motor as an intern

Pros

The culture is extremely collaborative and friendly. Great environment to thrive in and learn new skills.

Cons

Auto industry goes through ups and downs.

A good OEM to work for especially those who have a passion for Automobile manufacturing experience.

Former Employee - Lead Systems Engineer  in  Dearborn, MI
    Former Employee - Lead Systems Engineer in Dearborn, MI

I worked at Ford Motor as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Pay is competitive. Co-workers were very friendly and helpful. Good work ethics. Good training programs and vision by senior executives for people who are learning to handle the ropes and are looking for advancement. Enjoyable work environment.

Cons

I had a very strong desire to be associated with the company and grow but as a contract employee was unable to realize the dream. Some immediate supervisors do not seem to promote advancement of subordinates working for them. I feel that there is lacking in some supervisors and wish there was more openness between supervisor and employee when it comes to providing feedback of job duty accomplishments and identify the right fit for fellow employee and guide them to become successful. The supervisor may be an excellent person in his area of work individually but some are not cut out for the supervisor role which may hurt the company in losing good talent.

I wish there is a recognition for good deserving CONTRACT employees by way of providing job security for those who are genuinely interested in contributing to the growth of the company. More frequent and close interaction of the other team members (ie., including senior management personnel rather than just the supervisor feedback) with the employee may help in having a great coherent team which can be mutually beneficial to employee and the organization. Develop the LOYALITY factor between Corporate -Employee relation. FMC could take the lead in introducing this culture in our society.

There are newer employer reviews for Ford Motor

Worked for Ford Motor? Contribute to the Community!