There are newer employer reviews for ForeSee

Great Company

Current Employee - Satisfaction Research Analyst in Ann Arbor, MI
Current Employee - Satisfaction Research Analyst in Ann Arbor, MI

I have been working at ForeSee full-time

Pros

As many reviews have said, the company is growing...rapidly. This growth presents a lot of opportunity to advance and hire new people. It's cliche to say but everyone is genuinely very nice. There's an open door policy that allows you to drop in and discuss any and all issues with any of the management team or even the CEO. There's also some great campus perks, free Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts coffee, game room with air hockey/ping pong/ Xbox Kinnect, free Big Apple Bagels every Thursday. In addition to all of this, they put on a Holiday Party every year like no other company I have ever worked for! This year was at the Fox Theater in Detroit - a formal affair with Big Band music.

Cons

The cons are limited. I would like to see more vacation time (roughly 2 weeks now) and a matching 401K.

Keep up the great work - try and hold onto the "small company" vibe even as we continue to grow at the rate we are.

32 Other Employee Reviews for ForeSee (View Most Recent)

This company values their employees

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

I have been working at ForeSee full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Upper level management has an open door policy. They can be seen around the office, not just hiding in their offices all day. They are constantly asking for feedback to make the workplace better. People are very friendly. Bagel Thursdays where bagels are brought in for the entire company. Pop is sold at a discount price, Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts coffee offered. Michigan football tickets, Tigers game outing, great holiday events offered by the company. Recently, a workspace was added so that you can get out of your cube if you want to work in a different area or beside a friend. Booths were set up with laptops to work from. 1 booth has an Apple TV and ipad, and there is a large television available with Dish Network, and Xbox Kinect with various games. There is also a nice workout room with a TV. I don't feel micromanaged here either. If I am running late or have a Dr. appointment, the managers are flexible.

Cons

They offer a 401k but no match. More vacation time would be nice (you get roughly 2 1/2 weeks).

I love it here

Current Employee - Regional Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Regional Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ForeSee full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Honestly, I have no idea where the negative reviewers are coming from. I have never had a better work environment in my life. ForeSee does promote from within quite often and there is a lot of transparency with regards to everything. You can seriously ask anyone anything, even the CEO, any question you'd like, and there is always a well thought out answer in return. As a sales person, I don't see how the company's desire for us to have a high activity level is out of the ordinary. It's common sense in any sales job that you can't make money if you're not out there meeting with folks and doing your job. No activity=no money; that's sort of a no brainer. I have never had anyone question my activity level, because I do what any normal salesperson who wants to make money does. People took a chance on me here and I am thriving. I have been treated with respect by all my colleagues and c-level executives. There is no way they are calling us slaves behind closed doors. Those executives will drop anything and fly out to help you, if only you ask for it. ForeSee, to me, is a lot like Hogwarts. Help is always available to those who ask for it. ForeSee has been my dream job so far and I think it's important for me to make that known to anyone who is being mislead by the negative reviews listed here.

Cons

I can't really think of anything majorly negative to write about.

Keep up the good work!