Foresite Compliance Cloud

There are newer employer reviews for Foresite Compliance Cloud

Great Internship Experience

Former Intern - Regulatory Consulting Intern in Campbell, CA
Former Intern - Regulatory Consulting Intern in Campbell, CA

I worked at Foresite Compliance Cloud as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Nice colleagues and managers, casual working environment. Every once in the while the whole office will take a lunchtime/late afternoon for a hang-out. People on my team are reliable and supportive. My manager is accessible, encouraging and always willing to mentor. It was a fruitful experience. The company is growing its business.

Cons

Nothing came to me during the internship experience.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Foresite Compliance Cloud (View Most Recent)

The Worst Management Ever!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

I worked at Foresite Compliance Cloud full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Video Games and Fish Tank

Cons

Rediculous unatainable goals, you are set up to fail even before you begin the job! Supervisors are not able to reach their own goals yet repremand employees for not hitting their numbers. Very Hypocritical! Micro Managing at it's worst!

Practice what you preach! Tell the Truth and get rid of unmotivated supervisors who don't really like their jobs or co-workers just their paycheck. Stop trying to scare employees into working harder.

Hierarchical nightmare with no growth potential

I worked at Foresite Compliance Cloud

Pros

+ Flexible with time off (with ample notice)

Cons

- Negative work environment: stifling cubes; any type of discussion with colleagues is frowned upon
    - Poor management: ridiculous incentives illustrate a disconnect with needs of employees; managers were overwhelmed, but unable to delegate effectively
    - Poor pay
    - Monotonous tasks (part of the job description, but disappointing nonetheless)
    - No opportunity for advancement (read: dead-end job)

The key to loyal, hardworking employees is making them feel they're making a difference at their job. By keeping all lower-level workers sidelined, exclusively doing low-skill, monotonous work, you isolated smart employees who may have lots of great advice to contribute! Something as little as letting the OCS team sit in on meetings and give input would make a big difference!

Foresite Compliance Cloud Response

Sep 10, 2013HR Manager

Foresite is an international corporation with over a decade of experience serving as environmental regulatory compliance partner to over 100 multinational corporations. We truly value our ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Foresite Compliance Cloud