Foresite Compliance Cloud

www.foresitecloud.com
  www.foresitecloud.com
There are newer employer reviews for Foresite Compliance Cloud

Exciting and fast paced, if you work hard and take the opportunity

I have been working at Foresite Compliance Cloud full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The company is an open book that is defining a brand new market sector. If you like to be in a cutting edge place, you'll fit in well here.

Cons

Foresite is not a place for folks who don't come with a solution oriented mindset. They won't tell you what to do and you won't progress if you don't innovate and excel beyond your function.

Be careful who you hire. In such a fast growing business, the hiring process can be shortcut for expedience. However, as the reviews show a bad apple can spoil the bunch.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Foresite Compliance Cloud (View Most Recent)

A CEO asleep at the wheel.............................save yourselves

Former Employee - Senior Project Director in Campbell, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Project Director in Campbell, CA

I worked at Foresite Compliance Cloud full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Above average pay-scale for the area, "team building-events", small group feel, free coffee, pinball and video games in the lobby. Pretty killer fish tank in the main lobby

Cons

* "Start-up Mentality" means no one can make a decision or hold leadership accountable.
    *Repeatedly instructed to intentionally deceive clients about deliverable dates, development efforts and software patches.
    *Extreme micro-management feel.
    *Pay Day was never pay day.... always late, always an excuse, never the truth.
    *No communication between leadership members among themselves and limited discussions from leadership to the workforce.
    *Old Boy's Club - all the Brits were taken care of.
    *Expectation to work 12-16 hours days to interact with UK Software Dev Team and my US Based clients.
    *Let's not forget changing Medical Providers 4 times in 9 months. That is horrible leadership. Lost my co-pay three times. If you are going to take that approach, fund an HSA for every employee.
    *Significant amount of employee turnover

*Be transparent. Take ownership. Make your employees the priority.
    *Bring some Development resources to the US instead of keeping it all offshore in the UK.
    *Pay people on time, every time, no matter what.
    *Have a corporate roadmap and share that map with clients and employees alike
    *Start a retention compensation plan for employees who want to stay....

Relaxed atmosphere, interesting assignments and great coworkers.

I worked at Foresite Compliance Cloud full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I'm not sure what happened to cause some of the negative reviews here but my own experience was very positive. My assignments were interesting and challenging, and I added to my knowledge base.
    My co-workers were fun and helpful, the office manager was pretty awesome and my bosses were always responsive, helpful and encouraging.
    The whole office would typically go out for lunch about once a month or have other fun activities (cook-outs, and even trap shooting).
    Overall, I really enjoyed my time at Foresite, I would have liked to have stayed on, but had to leave do to a long distance move.

Cons

I was hired through a temp agency which has its own set of cons. I really don't have any gripes with Foresite though.

I was really enjoying the Star Wars Vector game. You guys should get that fixed!

There are newer employer reviews for Foresite Compliance Cloud