There are newer employer reviews for Forest City Enterprises

Unqualified and Highly Political is the name of the game

I have been working at Forest City Enterprises full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Decent medical benefits. Though they do take away more and more every year. I like my team mates as well as my immediate boss and I really love the work I do and my contributions to the people I manage.

Cons

Been in IT for many years. No matter how hard you work, how much you contribute combined with a great attitude, if you are not part of the club, you will be passed by on promotions, bonuses and acknowledgements. Management will have every excuse ready when you inquire why. However, if you are in the club, you can be lazy, non communicative, unaccountable, unqualified and in some cases even disrespectful. You will most likely even get a promotion. Management will preach about how we need to come together as a team but then allow the departmental silos to carry on. And HR is just as responsible for the morale decline by knowing this exists and never doing anything about it.

Clean house, it's time for a major leadership change.

31 Other Employee Reviews for Forest City Enterprises (View Most Recent)

Exhausting

I worked at Forest City Enterprises for more than 3 years

Pros

Good people and good support from management. Convenient to commute to and what's not to like about Cleveland, Ohio... I ask.

Cons

Long hours, light on compensation, light on staffing. Environement was very demanding due to new software system implementation.

Thanks for the consolidation

Former Employee - Tenant Coordinator  in  Cleveland, OH
    Former Employee - Tenant Coordinator in Cleveland, OH

I worked at Forest City Enterprises full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

One of the "best" companies to work for, if you want to grow and learn from within. Very good company when it comes to a good wage.

Cons

Corporate Consolidation(s) come without notice. For a company that has skilled individuals that can forecast the future in terms of goals, they are lax in this area.

There are newer employer reviews for Forest City Enterprises

Worked for Forest City Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!