Forest Labs

www.frx.com

They provide some good perks

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThey had a technical 35 hour work week; although many worked more than that. Also in the summer they had half day fridays; you worked a little long monday to thursday but had a longer weekend.

ConsThe culture is changing they dont come across as caring about their people as they used to.

Advice to Senior ManagementA lot of people talk make it seem like they like you but then talk bad behind your back. Be aware of under the surface concerns.

Poor Pay and few growth opportunities

Administrative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Forest Labs

Pros: Good benefits and vacation policy. Cons: Difficult to grow with the company and employees who are… More

Informatics executives are out of control

Research Informatics (Current Employee)

I have been working at Forest Labs

Pros: Good location with nice views. Great benefits and perks.… Cons: Informatics senior executives do not really listen and do not manage their staff due to lack of professionalism and it is reflected on everyone downstream… Advice to Senior Management: Appoint new SVP Corporate Informatics and direct reports. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Forest Labs.

Worked for Forest Labs? Contribute to the Community!