Forest Labs
www.frx.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Nice place to work!

Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Forest Labs

ProsNice work-family balance. Nice benefits, clean environment, nice people, decent location, minimal micromanagement from the executive level.

ConsSALARY!!!!! Clearly well-below average. Other than that, it would be career opportunity. They do not have a good career path for employees; therefore, we rarely retain good to excellent talent. It seems to be a "starting" place for many college graduates and then they move on. Executives seem "okay" with this concept.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease pay people what they deserve with respect to other jobs in the same market. We have a talented group of people and it would be wise to retain best talent as opposed to train and rehire, constantly!

Forest Labs

Project Manager (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Forest Labs

Pros: FOrest has good pay and good benefits. The people really… Cons: There is alot of politics and Forest seems to have a bad reputation among the… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Keep it family friendly and keep… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Forest was okay

Product Management (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Forest Labs

Pros: Good projects Based on research, not on crazy ideas Everyone was really nice and helpful… Cons: Some micromanaging Too hierarchical, not enough room to make independent decsions Lots… Advice to Senior Management: It would be good to treat all employees the same,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Forest Labs.

Worked for Forest Labs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Forest Labs reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Forest Labs CEO Howard Solomon. All reviews posted anonymously by Forest Labs employees.