Forest Labs
www.frx.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Rewarding place to work if you're involved in the core business.

Document Analyst, Clinical Operations (Former Employee)
Jersey City, NJ

ProsColleagues told me that Forest had an excellent Work/Life balance compared to other pharma companies. Solid leadership at the top, good benefits package. Opportunities to learn, encouraged to attend at least one conference/training session per year.

ConsInefficient operations, redundant depts and too many middle managers even after reorganization.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompany is doing well but that may be contributing to inefficiencies. It's time to cut the fat from operations and merge document/regulatory functions.

Once a bright shiny star now been slowly reduce to dust and ashes

Scientist IV (Current Employee)
    Commack, NY

I have been working at Forest Labs

Pros: for an entry level position in and around NY borough,… Cons: Nepotism, Favoritism, incompenet and cluless managment, unfair evaluation, salary raise… Advice to Senior Management: Have competent managment who know there stuff, stop hiring third grade level scientist from… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I am lucky to work at forest lab

I have been working at Forest Labs

Pros: The environment is very nice and it is like familly oriented… Cons: have to be prepare and compitative. More
There are newer reviews on Forest Labs.

Worked for Forest Labs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Forest Labs reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Forest Labs CEO Brenton L. Saunders. All reviews posted anonymously by Forest Labs employees.