Forest Labs
www.frx.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

This is sales; what have you done for me lately?

Territory Representative (Current Employee)

ProsThere is a lot of flexibility, but that is more a function of the position and your manager than the organization. The products are good. The company treats top performers exceptionally well.

ConsUpward mobility is highly limited for sales representatives. Promotions are routinely handed out to friends of management (the typical corporate boys club). If you want to move outside the sales organization and into a corporate role, the only opportunities are in NYC, Long Island, and St. Louis.

Disappointing

I have been working at Forest Labs

Pros: The new talent they hired from outside Cons: -Workload is not realistic -No sense of urgency -Salary is not FMV -Think… Advice to Senior Management: -Continue to hire from outside and get rid of the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work

I have been working at Forest Labs

Pros: Very flexible work environment, Good people but occasionally slow from day… Cons: The work is not project based, a number of time I had to… Advice to Senior Management: It would be good to make sure the work is more project… More
There are newer reviews on Forest Labs.

Worked for Forest Labs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Forest Labs reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Forest Labs CEO Brenton L. Saunders. All reviews posted anonymously by Forest Labs employees.