Forever 21

There are newer employer reviews for Forever 21

High School

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Fort Worth, TX
Former Employee - Sales Associate in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Forever 21 part-time (less than an year)

Pros

the associates are awesome, I loved the friends I made, and everyone pretty much looked after one another

Cons

FAVORITISM....if you do not get in good with management you can expect to be talked about behind your back, also the discount sucks its only 10%,

stop taking crap about associates on the sales floor, also attempt to at least hide your favoritism, and calm down with the greeting and stuff

1530 Other Employee Reviews for Forever 21 (View Most Recent)

Decent; okay for a temporary job

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Lubbock, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Lubbock, TX

I worked at Forever 21 part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Managers were flexible and worked with my schedule. Coworkers and store managers were pleasant to work with.

Cons

I often felt the work was too much for the minimum wage I was paid.
    Terrible employee discount.
    When I needed hours, it was difficult to get the managers to assign them to me because of how many associates were hired. There weren't enough hours to go around.
    I also felt the district manager was difficult to deal with. She made the job very stressful when she was visiting. She did not allow the people who were currently employed at our store to be promoted to higher positions. She only hired managers from outside of Forever 21. I found this very discouraging, as did many of my coworkers.
    The store had to be spotless before we could leave at the end of the day. But the store was huge and it was difficult to maintain with all of the traffic during the day. Closing took forever.

Allow promotions within the company. Give a better employee discount if you want employees to advertise your clothing (while working and while not working).

An amazing place to work.

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Albuquerque, NM
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Albuquerque, NM

I worked at Forever 21 part-time (more than an year)

Pros

It's the perfect size. You get to work inpendently with minimal supervision. So many people work there, you can always find some one to cover and as long as you request time off two weeks ahead you will get that time off. They work with your schedule, if you are a full time student, you can work weekends. If you are a full time mom, you can work in the mornings. The managers are absolutely amazing, they care and treat you with respect and also will joke around with you and help you with whatever you need. You get a discount and are able to work in the best store at the mall.

Cons

Sometimes you do stay late but that's just more money. So many people shop their it's difficult to maintain your workspace.

Don't change