Challenging

Current Employee - Co-Manager  in  Manchester, NH
Current Employee - Co-Manager in Manchester, NH

I have been working at Forever 21 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Company provided many opportunities to travel and assist surrounding district.

Cons

Poor training program with new hires. Unstructured and disorganized.

Other Reviews for Forever 21

It was a very eye opening experience to work there. I learned a lot of good and bad habits of retail.

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Mission Viejo, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Mission Viejo, CA

I have been working at Forever 21 part-time for more than a year

Pros

You get thrown into this huge company and you learn many aspects of retail. If you want to grow in this company let it be known and work hard and constantly show dedication for the profession. You have to work well with others, work well under pressure, and be able to deal with good and bad customers. You make many friends at jobs like these and its always good to say that you made it through at least one year at a Forever 21.

Cons

The managers don't necessarily help you with working to much. Every store is different though. The way that employees are taken care of corporate wise is incredibly awful. As for in store. management teams do take the next step to make sure employees are fine. You work some holidays, you don't get overtime, and you work awfully long hours.

Managers should make sure that everyone is working with equal responsibilities. Unless someone is in a higher paying position everyone should work equally. Managers are supposed to help their sales team finish the job not just walk around and ask everyone if they're almost done.

Dont do it

Former Employee - Store Manager  in  Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Store Manager in Boston, MA

I worked at Forever 21 full-time for less than a year

Pros

There arent any. Well except there was pretty much unlimited overtime!

Cons

This company is the complete opposite from any other retailer I have worked for. Visually, no matter how many times you re merchandise a section or do a floor set, it still looks like one huge mess. Hiring is almost next to impossible to hire good talent. Not enough hours to schedule, seems like its a free for all. If you take pride in your job then stay away.

Get with the times! Our customers are constantly changing, therefor we have to change to meet what they are looking for! change is good!

There are newer employer reviews for Forever 21.

Worked for Forever 21? Contribute to the Community!