Forever 21
2.4 of 5 1,218 reviews
www.forever21.com Los Angeles, CA 5000+ Employees

Great way to learn fashion

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Pleasanton, CA

ProsThe first person to see the new and upcoming stock.

ConsStore is totally out of control when it comes to putting all clothes back on the rack when closing. Its absolute MESS, UNORGANIZED and TIRING. For example: you will run into many tops or bottoms not in stock so you will be going in circle looking for something thats discontinued. No one will help you because YES girls are catty!

Advice to Senior ManagementAdvice to Management, for new hires PLEASE be courteous and professional to introduce them to all employees so they don't feel they cant ask them for help.

Forever Hell

Employee (Current Employee)
    Augusta, GA

I have been working at Forever 21 part-time for less than a year

Pros: The managers usually allows time-off requests if it is not during… Cons: Not scheduling enough people on the weekends when it is extremely busy. You're expected to stay past your… Advice to Senior Management: This store is a place of business, not a day-care center for your child to stay because you can't find a babysitter. If pregnancy and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Welcome to Fashion Politics!

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I worked at Forever 21 part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Great learning experience for anyone, even if you aren't the fashion savvy. - Depending on your location, you will meet great people. - Also depending on… Cons: My mistake was leaving the flagship store downtown to a mall because of the closer distance to my house. Around the same time, my best… Advice to Senior Management: Spend a couple of days in the stores, working those lower positions so that you can understand… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Forever 21.

Worked for Forever 21? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Forever 21 reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Forever 21 CEO Do Won Chang . All reviews posted anonymously by Forever 21 employees.