Forever 21
2.4 of 5 1,091 reviews
www.forever21.com Los Angeles, CA 5000+ Employees

Absolutely fun and couldn't have started working anywhere else!

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Anaheim, CA

I have been working at Forever 21 part-time for less than a year

Pros10% discount for family and personal use on merchandise, staff potlucks and themed working days!

ConsPeople just leave stuff all over the floor and make work such a hassle cause they dont even bother to pick it up. They just look at it after they drop it and move on with their lives.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry making a website for just employees so we can all see our individual schedule from home and there wont a be a crowd of people in the break room trying to figure out what days they work.

Okay

Sale Associate (Former Employee)
Sacramento, CA

I worked at Forever 21 part-time for less than a year

Pros: keep up on trends. met new friends Cons: only 10% discount and cannot return the item sucky hours. i felt like… Advice to Senior Management: i wish that management care more about the employees and… More

Bitter Sweet

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Forever 21 part-time for less than a year

Pros: I work with great co-workers and management and my schedule… Cons: Customers can be a pain in the butt to deal with. Since we get… Advice to Senior Management: We all know that this isn't the best job in the world so try and make it… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Forever 21.

Worked for Forever 21? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Forever 21 reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Forever 21 CEO Do Won Chang . All reviews posted anonymously by Forever 21 employees.