Forever 21

www.forever21.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Forever 21

Absolutely fun and couldn't have started working anywhere else!

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Anaheim, CA
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Anaheim, CA

I have been working at Forever 21 part-time (less than a year)

Pros

10% discount for family and personal use on merchandise, staff potlucks and themed working days!

Cons

People just leave stuff all over the floor and make work such a hassle cause they dont even bother to pick it up. They just look at it after they drop it and move on with their lives.

Try making a website for just employees so we can all see our individual schedule from home and there wont a be a crowd of people in the break room trying to figure out what days they work.

1667 Other Employee Reviews for Forever 21 (View Most Recent)

Okay

Former Employee - Sale Associate in Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Sale Associate in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Forever 21 part-time (less than a year)

Pros

keep up on trends.
    met new friends

Cons

only 10% discount and cannot return the item
    sucky hours. i felt like im just wasting my gas whenever they give me 2-4 hrs
    management sucks

i wish that management care more about the employees and treat us like a human being.

Worst Job I ever Had

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Broomfield, CO
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Broomfield, CO

I worked at Forever 21 part-time (less than a year)

Pros

They gave me a paycheck and a discount

Cons

Ever walk into a Forever 21 and see that all the sales associates look cranky? Its because they are treated poorly. Forever 21 was a job I took after graduating college just to have a paycheck. I work hard and I don't complain much - I didn't mind having to stand on my feet. It was that management didn't see the strengths of their employees and used them wisely or considered their employees well being. For example you had to clock out for your 10min break. The Clock was located at the far end of the store and the break room at the other - so you had to spend 2 min of your break just walking back and forth. You also had to keep your badge on during break. One day walking to the break room a customer asked for my assistance. I did the right thing and helped the customer. And then resumed my break. When I clocked in it showed I took a 25min break and not 10. I explained this to my manager right away - she said that although she appreciates me helping the customer I should have told the customer I was on break and couldn't assist. To me that's poor customer service.

But the clock in and clock out computer in the break room.

There are newer employer reviews for Forever 21