Forever 21
2.4 of 5 1,091 reviews
www.forever21.com Los Angeles, CA 5000+ Employees

Eh.. Better than nothing

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Novi, MI

I have been working at Forever 21 part-time for less than a year

ProsA lot of the people that work there are nice and fun to talk to and you're always around affordable clothes you want to buy

ConsYou along with other associates absolutely hate it there and you made to stay until the store is cleaned. You hear a ton of bitching from the visual floor set crew and stock crew but I've never recalled the majority of them staying until 1 am or my personal latest 2:30 am.. You don't even get overtime.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more people and get it together. More of the newer people are going to quit if they have to get rides and you're keeping them 2-3 hours past their original clock out times.

An ok place to work

Anonymousales Associate (Former Employee)
Novi, MI

I worked at Forever 21 part-time for less than a year

Pros: discounts a lot of hours Cons: Late nights Bad upper management and in store management Advice to Senior Management: Hire better management Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Absolutely fun and couldn't have started working anywhere else!

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Anaheim, CA

I have been working at Forever 21 part-time for less than a year

Pros: 10% discount for family and personal use on merchandise, staff… Cons: People just leave stuff all over the floor and make work such a hassle cause they dont even bother… Advice to Senior Management: Try making a website for just employees so we can all see our individual schedule from home and there… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Forever 21.

Worked for Forever 21? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Forever 21 reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Forever 21 CEO Do Won Chang . All reviews posted anonymously by Forever 21 employees.