Forever 21

www.forever21.com
  www.forever21.com
There are newer employer reviews for Forever 21

Hard work sometimes worth the reward

Former Employee - Sales Associate in New York, NY
Former Employee - Sales Associate in New York, NY

I worked at Forever 21 part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Met some great people working there. I loved seeing the new trends and interacting with customers.

Cons

The management is up your behind, even if your doing your job to the fullest. The hours fluctuate too much. "Inventory" i work 2 consecutive shifts before i was aloud to leave. It feels like slavery in there I didn't feel valued. Felt like high school some of the managers were petty and did nothing but talk on their cell phones

Fire the non productive workers and treat the hard workers with more kindness.

1523 Other Employee Reviews for Forever 21 (View Most Recent)

Worst Job I ever Had

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Broomfield, CO
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Broomfield, CO

I worked at Forever 21 part-time (less than an year)

Pros

They gave me a paycheck and a discount

Cons

Ever walk into a Forever 21 and see that all the sales associates look cranky? Its because they are treated poorly. Forever 21 was a job I took after graduating college just to have a paycheck. I work hard and I don't complain much - I didn't mind having to stand on my feet. It was that management didn't see the strengths of their employees and used them wisely or considered their employees well being. For example you had to clock out for your 10min break. The Clock was located at the far end of the store and the break room at the other - so you had to spend 2 min of your break just walking back and forth. You also had to keep your badge on during break. One day walking to the break room a customer asked for my assistance. I did the right thing and helped the customer. And then resumed my break. When I clocked in it showed I took a 25min break and not 10. I explained this to my manager right away - she said that although she appreciates me helping the customer I should have told the customer I was on break and couldn't assist. To me that's poor customer service.

But the clock in and clock out computer in the break room.

Complicated with the excuse of lack of business

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Forever 21 part-time (less than an year)

Pros

There are a few reasons, which are amazing. You get to be surrounded by fun people, which makes the job experience refreshing.

Cons

It depends on the location because your hours can be cut. Also, you are not guaranteed hours. The go-backs can become real hassle. The only benefit is the 10% discount, which is really $2 off the clothing.

More advertisement for new stores

There are newer employer reviews for Forever 21