Forever 21

www.forever21.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Forever 21

Hard work sometimes worth the reward

Former Employee - Sales Associate in New York, NY
Former Employee - Sales Associate in New York, NY

I worked at Forever 21 part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Met some great people working there. I loved seeing the new trends and interacting with customers.

Cons

The management is up your behind, even if your doing your job to the fullest. The hours fluctuate too much. "Inventory" i work 2 consecutive shifts before i was aloud to leave. It feels like slavery in there I didn't feel valued. Felt like high school some of the managers were petty and did nothing but talk on their cell phones

Fire the non productive workers and treat the hard workers with more kindness.

1667 Other Employee Reviews for Forever 21 (View Most Recent)

Sales Associate

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Elmhurst, NY
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Elmhurst, NY

I worked at Forever 21 part-time (less than a year)

Pros

I started at $9.50/hr and depending on your experience or how you presented yourself in the interview you can start at higher.
    During the holiday season there are a lot of hours available.
    Flexible for the most part, but you have to be on top of managers when your schedule changed.

Cons

The managers were not experienced enough to run a large store.
    Sales start to slow down after the winter season so it is hard to get hours. I would have one day a week sometimes.
    Time management we were in the store until 2 am one night which is absolutely insane. It's great if you want hours but if you are a student it's a nightmare.

When opening a large store make sure you have managers who know how to run a large store.
    Value your employees and make sure to respect their time.

Eh.. Better than nothing

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Novi, MI
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Novi, MI

I have been working at Forever 21 part-time (less than a year)

Pros

A lot of the people that work there are nice and fun to talk to and you're always around affordable clothes you want to buy

Cons

You along with other associates absolutely hate it there and you made to stay until the store is cleaned. You hear a ton of bitching from the visual floor set crew and stock crew but I've never recalled the majority of them staying until 1 am or my personal latest 2:30 am.. You don't even get overtime.

Hire more people and get it together. More of the newer people are going to quit if they have to get rides and you're keeping them 2-3 hours past their original clock out times.

There are newer employer reviews for Forever 21