There are newer employer reviews for Forever 21

This store will suck the life out of you

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Overland Park, KS
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Forever 21 part-time (more than an year)

Pros

I love all my coworkers and the friendships I have made from working here! They are what gets me through my work days.

Cons

Terrible management...all the managers show favoritism to some while treat the hard workers like they are nothing. The store is always a mess, and the discount we get is a joke. The break room isn't even a break room at all it is just a table, two chairs, and being surrounded by millions of boxes. No one is ever really happy to be working here...but we all tolerate it because we need money till we can find something better. :P

Maybe people would enjoy working here more if you could actually do you job, and learn to respect your coworkers instead of having favorites & back talking.

1414 Other Employee Reviews for Forever 21 (View Most Recent)

a lovely paid hell

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Albany, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Albany, NY

I have been working at Forever 21 part-time (less than an year)

Pros

pay rate is decent to start with, coworkers are cool, you run into a lot of people you may know cause everyone shops there, people will flock to you for your discount, working at a well known store. Requesting time off or calling out usually isnt a problem.

Cons

PETTY DRAMA! Because it is a fashion store everyone there thinks they are a fashion diva and wants to act like one. The drama is unbelievable for a workplace, and management is usually at the center of it. Hours are crazy, typical PT shift is 8 hrs or long if you close. Lack of respect for sales associates by managers. Crummy discount (10%).

Get your lives together. If you tell us to leave our drama at the door then you should too! And don't treat us like children, we are paid employees.

It was a bad experience

Former Employee - Sales Associate in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in New York, NY

I worked at Forever 21 part-time (less than an year)

Pros

The pay wasn't too bad.

Cons

Entire job was very bad.

Shut down