Forever 21

www.forever21.com

a lovely paid hell

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Albany, NY

Prospay rate is decent to start with, coworkers are cool, you run into a lot of people you may know cause everyone shops there, people will flock to you for your discount, working at a well known store. Requesting time off or calling out usually isnt a problem.

ConsPETTY DRAMA! Because it is a fashion store everyone there thinks they are a fashion diva and wants to act like one. The drama is unbelievable for a workplace, and management is usually at the center of it. Hours are crazy, typical PT shift is 8 hrs or long if you close. Lack of respect for sales associates by managers. Crummy discount (10%).

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your lives together. If you tell us to leave our drama at the door then you should too! And don't treat us like children, we are paid employees.

It was a bad experience

Sales Associate (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Forever 21 part-time for less than a year

Pros: The pay wasn't too bad. Cons: Entire job was very bad. Advice to Senior Management: Shut down No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Starts off bad and gets worse

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

I worked at Forever 21 part-time for less than a year

Pros: Having a job is always a pro Cons: Having a job at Forever 21 Advice to Senior Management: Stop acting like what you do is so important No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Forever 21.

Worked for Forever 21? Contribute to the Community!