Forever 21

www.forever21.com

Great for learning the basics of merchandising

Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsFrequent changes in the standards make you learn to quickly adapt to industry changes based on trend forecasting.

Fun atmosphere and great co-workers

ConsManagement completely unstable. Worked there for over a year and had 3 different store managers and 2 district managers. The instability fizzles down into the team.

Execs would come visit and be total A-holes. Cussing at people, throwing things around. Upper management is totally immature and they run the business like a high school.

TERRIBLE DISCOUNT - 10%.

Advice to Senior ManagementFight for your staff- raises ect and defend them against crazy execs.

Don't do it unless you are desperate!

Human Resources Team (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Forever 21 full-time for more than a year

Pros: Creative company, lighting speed exiction Cons: No retention of employees. Bad culture. Negative work environment, unfair… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to appreciate your employees & talent. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It was good for first paid work experience...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Forever 21

Pros: - store discount - above minimum wage - good coworkers Cons: - not so flexible hours More

There are newer reviews on Forever 21.

Worked for Forever 21? Contribute to the Community!