Forever 21
2.4 of 5 1,216 reviews
www.forever21.com Los Angeles, CA 5000+ Employees

Forever 21 Sales Associate

Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee)

ProsYou always get to view the clothe before they hit the floor, which is awesome because sometimes they only recieve 10 of one item and being th first to see it. You are must likely to get your size. Same with jewelry they come limited as well..

ConsThe cloths are cheap so theres a lot of traffic, wiht so much traffic the store after a while looks like a dirty closet or a thrift store, and it takes hours to clean.

Advice to Senior ManagementI believe sles associates at forever 21 shoud get paid more, its a hard job, to stay enthusiatic and keep such a trendy location clean.

Coworkers are great, but work very late hours. The environment is pretty good, you meet a lot of people.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Forever 21

Pros: Good environment. Good hours, and decent pay for a college… Cons: Work late hours to close Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fun times, fun company

Head Cashier (Former Employee)
    Woodbridge, NJ

I worked at Forever 21 part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The people I worked with were phenomenal! I was there for 4… Cons: Only 10% off discount for employees. Company has strict policy… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Forever 21.

Worked for Forever 21? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Forever 21 reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Forever 21 CEO Do Won Chang . All reviews posted anonymously by Forever 21 employees.