Forever 21

www.forever21.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Forever 21

Forever 21 is challenging and can be fun. The stress of the job and expectations will haunt you at home.

Current Employee - Head Cashier
Current Employee - Head Cashier

I have been working at Forever 21 full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The company sells a wide variety of fashion forward products. This attracts diverse customers. You'll gain a lot of useful knowledge that can be applied in future careers. When sales are up, it's easy to get more hours.

Cons

Waiting for secret shop and inventory results. A lot of loss means no internal promotions or wage increases. Horrible coverage on the sales floor, weeks of not making sales means less hours to work, not knowing what drastic changes the company will make. Listening to customers harass us about our exchange policy.

1669 Other Employee Reviews for Forever 21 (View Most Recent)

It's good.

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Miami, FL

I have been working at Forever 21 part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Never bored. I have good hours as a cashier and it's not bad pay (better than where I was). As long as I'm on task no one bothers you. I like talking to people and trust me when I say there are a lot of people to talk to, both coworkers and customers. Also, the fact that there are slow moments gives you a breather and it's not hectic all the time. 30 min break is pretty great too. Overall it's a good job with opportunities to move up in the company. Just be on time, follow procedures and you're golden. 10% Discount is meh.

Cons

Warnings kind of suck but it is what it is. If you mess up on something you get a verbal or written warning, but just don't mess up (it's on you). Counting your till! Oh my goodness, if I didn't have to do this I would love my job so much. Counting money is just tedious and it sucks to be over or under (DON'T BE OVER OR UNDER).

Better discount please.

Ok

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Forever 21 part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

you get to out fit people and meet really awesome customer. As well as stay up on the latest fashionsyou get to out fit people and meet really awesome customer. As well as stay up on the latest fashions..

Cons

you get to out fit people and meet really awesome customer. As well as stay up on the latest fashions.you get to out fit people and meet reyou get to out fit people and meet really awesome customer. As well as stay up on the latest fashions.ally awesome customer. As well as stay up on the latest fashions.

There are newer employer reviews for Forever 21