There are newer employer reviews for Forever 21

Forever 21 is challenging and can be fun. The stress of the job and expectations will haunt you at home.

Current Employee - Head Cashier
Current Employee - Head Cashier

I have been working at Forever 21 full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company sells a wide variety of fashion forward products. This attracts diverse customers. You'll gain a lot of useful knowledge that can be applied in future careers. When sales are up, it's easy to get more hours.

Cons

Waiting for secret shop and inventory results. A lot of loss means no internal promotions or wage increases. Horrible coverage on the sales floor, weeks of not making sales means less hours to work, not knowing what drastic changes the company will make. Listening to customers harass us about our exchange policy.

1342 Other Employee Reviews for Forever 21 (View Most Recent)

Amazing.

Former Employee - Forever 21  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Forever 21 in New York, NY

I worked at Forever 21 part-time for more than a year

Pros

Display of merchandise was cool.

Cons

Finding merchandise, the worst ever.

Be more fun.

It's good.

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Miami, FL

I have been working at Forever 21 part-time for less than a year

Pros

Never bored. I have good hours as a cashier and it's not bad pay (better than where I was). As long as I'm on task no one bothers you. I like talking to people and trust me when I say there are a lot of people to talk to, both coworkers and customers. Also, the fact that there are slow moments gives you a breather and it's not hectic all the time. 30 min break is pretty great too. Overall it's a good job with opportunities to move up in the company. Just be on time, follow procedures and you're golden. 10% Discount is meh.

Cons

Warnings kind of suck but it is what it is. If you mess up on something you get a verbal or written warning, but just don't mess up (it's on you). Counting your till! Oh my goodness, if I didn't have to do this I would love my job so much. Counting money is just tedious and it sucks to be over or under (DON'T BE OVER OR UNDER).

Better discount please.

There are newer employer reviews for Forever 21

Worked for Forever 21? Contribute to the Community!