Forever 21 is challenging and can be fun. The stress of the job and expectations will haunt you at home.

Current Employee - Head Cashier
Current Employee - Head Cashier

I have been working at Forever 21 full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company sells a wide variety of fashion forward products. This attracts diverse customers. You'll gain a lot of useful knowledge that can be applied in future careers. When sales are up, it's easy to get more hours.

Cons

Waiting for secret shop and inventory results. A lot of loss means no internal promotions or wage increases. Horrible coverage on the sales floor, weeks of not making sales means less hours to work, not knowing what drastic changes the company will make. Listening to customers harass us about our exchange policy.

Other Reviews for Forever 21

Ok

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Forever 21 part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

you get to out fit people and meet really awesome customer. As well as stay up on the latest fashionsyou get to out fit people and meet really awesome customer. As well as stay up on the latest fashions..

Cons

you get to out fit people and meet really awesome customer. As well as stay up on the latest fashions.you get to out fit people and meet reyou get to out fit people and meet really awesome customer. As well as stay up on the latest fashions.ally awesome customer. As well as stay up on the latest fashions.

Just OK

Former Employee - Visual Merchandiser  in  Annapolis, MD
    Former Employee - Visual Merchandiser in Annapolis, MD

I worked at Forever 21 part-time for more than a year

Pros

If your into fashion then you might perhaps like it here

Cons

Management, employee discount is a complete JOKE. Lowest I've ever received .

There are newer employer reviews for Forever 21.

Worked for Forever 21? Contribute to the Community!